Black CSCS Cards are for Construction Managers and you must complete a NVQ to achieve this CSCS Card.To obtain the Black CSCS Card for a Construction Site Manager you can complete either:
- a Level 6 Diploma in Construction Contracting Operations Management
- a Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Management
- a Level 7 NVQ in Construction Senior Management.
If your job is in:
- A CONSTRUCTION SITE MANAGER ROLE, you should do a Level 6 Diploma in Construction Contracting Operations Management or Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Management.
- A SENIOR / EXECUTIVE LEVEL ROLE within the CONSTRUCTION SECTOR, then the Level 7 Diploma in Construction Senior Management is the ideal route.
You can enrol for a temporary Black CSCS Card (Red Trainee Manager Card) by passing the general CSCS test and then evidencing you are enrolled on any of the above NVQ’s with CSCS. This trainee card will last THREE YEARS.
We accept all major forms of credit/debit card. We can also offer Interest free credit over 12 months (subject to application) for these NVQ’s, with a 20% deposit.
We can also offer a 50% up front payment, with 50% on completion (or 12 months later).
NVQ Level 6 Diploma
Construction Contracting Operations Management
NVQ Level 6 DiplomaConstruction Site Management Diploma
NVQ Level 7 Diploma
Construction Senior Management Diploma
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU?
- Easy to use E-portfolio system from Quals Direct.
- One to one video support calls / telephone calls.
- Clear and concise assessment plans, showing you EXACTLY what you need to do to achieve your NVQ.
- Experienced team of assessors and quality assures some of whom work as External Verifiers for Awarding Bodies.