Gold CSCS Card For Construction Supervisors
Gold CSCS Cards are now mandatory for Construction Supervisors, you must complete an NVQ to achieve this CSCS Card.
To obtain the Gold CSCS Card for a Construction Site Supervisor you must complete either:
- a Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Work Supervision (Construction)
- a Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Supervision
If your job is in:
- Construction Supervisor Role, you should enrol on a Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Work Supervision ( Construction ) or a Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Supervision
NVQ Level 3
Occupational Work Supervision
NVQ Level 4 DIPLOMA
Construction Site Supervision
You can enrol for a Gold CSCS Card (Red Trainee Supervisor Card) by passing the relevant CSCS Test for Supervisors and then evidencing you are enrolled on any of the above NVQ’s to CSCS. This red trainee supervisor card will last THREE years. We accept all major forms of credit/debit card.
We can also offer
We can also offer a 50% up front payment, with 50% on completion (or 12 months later).
You can sign up & pay online today. Due to the very nature of an NVQ being a work-based assessment, you just need to ensure that you are in a position in your current role to be able to collect the evidence required for your portfolio. We provide unrivalled support for all our learners. We make the NVQ process easy to understand, with lots of resources and support from our team of dedicated and experienced assessors.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU?
- Easy to use E-portfolio system from Quals Direct.
- One to one video support calls / telephone calls.
- Clear and concise assessment plans, showing you EXACTLY what you need to do to achieve your NVQ.
- Experienced team of assessors and quality assures some of whom work as External Verifiers for Awarding Bodies.
INSPIRING LEARNING, SUPPORTING COMPLIANCE
148a Aberrhondda Road,
Rhondda Cynon Taff