NVQ Level 3 Occupational Work Supervision (Construction)
Suitable For Those In A Construction Supervisory Role Looking For A Gold CSCS Card
Is This NVQ For You?
This NVQ Route is aimed at “Gangers” or “Working Supervisors” who are supervising small teams.
You must hold a Level 2 NVQ in a trade OR Provide evidence & experience of your job, with a supporting letter from your employer.
What is involved in the NVQ?
The NVQ – is an assessment of your existing KNOWLEDGE and PERFORMANCE, with NO EXAMINATION.
It is not a course, like SSSTS, or SMSTS.
The quickest and most cost-effective way to get your Gold CSCS card.
Flexible online assessment – send your work at any time.
Easy to use online e-portfolio.
Guidance – no jargon– clear explanation on what work evidence you need to gather for your portfolio.
Assessor support & assessment plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
What CSCS Card will i achieve?
You will be able to apply for a Gold Supervisors CSCS Card upon completion of the NVQ and passing the CSCS test.
You can apply for a red trainee card when you have evidenced you are enrolled in this qualification.
How am i assessed and how will i submit my work / evidence?
How long will it take me to complete?
The Average completion times takes 32 weeks. However, as the NVQ is based around you providing relevant evidence this process can be as quick as 18 weeks or as long as 64 weeks.
Each qualification varies in size, and to ensure you are successful with our NVQ we monitor your portfolio to ensure your work meets qualification standards.
How much does it cost?
Spread the cost of this NVQ with our INTEREST FREE finance (subject to status), from as little as £90 a month!
We are happy to give discount for multiple learners. Check Out Our Payment Plans
What are the Units?
1. Confirming Work Activities and Resources for an Occupational Work Area in the Workplace.
2. Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace.
3. Confirming the Occupational Method of Work in the Workplace.
4. Implementing and Maintaining Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace.
5. Coordinating and Organising Work Operations in the Workplace.
6. Monitoring Progress of Work Against Schedules in the Workplace.
7. Allocating and Monitoring the Use of Plant and Equipment in the Workplace.
8. Confirming Work Meets Quality Standards in the Workplace.
You must hold a Level 2 NVQ in a trade OR Provide evidence & experience of your job, with a supporting letter from your employer.This NVQ is a demonstration of skill you must be in a position to meet the skills, knowledge and experience requirements of the NVQ before enrolment.
Enquire About The Level 3 NVQ Today
What We Have To Offer
No Formal Exams
Clear Assessment Plans
Complete At Your Pace
What Will I Achieve?
Gold CSCS Card – Advance your career prospects to earn more money!
A Recognised Level 3 Diploma qualification.
CITB Grant Funding of up-to £600 is available for those who self-fund. To find out how to claim this funding click here.
To help our customers we have devised various options to help pay for your NVQ course. Below are payments plan available to you.
Enrol Today & Start Studying
Interest Free CreditPlus VAT
- Pay for your NVQ with our interest-free 12-month monthly contract.
Pay 50% - 50% on completionPlus VAT
- Pay 50% up front by debit / credit card over the phone
Credit/Debit CardPlus VAT
- Pay with our secure payment system with your Debit or Credit Card.
Have Further Questions? Speak To One Of Our Assessors
148a Aberrhondda Road,
Rhondda Cynon Taff