NVQ Level 4 Construction Site Supervision Diploma
Suitable For Those In A Construction Supervisory Role Looking For A Gold CSCS Card
Is This NVQ For You?
This NVQ route is aimed at experienced Construction Supervisors. Review the unit requirements below to see what areas of construction supervision are covered.
What is involved in the NVQ?
The NVQ – is an assessment of your existing KNOWLEDGE and PERFORMANCE, with NO EXAMINATION.
It is not a course, like SSSTS, or SMSTS.
Get your Gold CSCS card.
Flexible online assessment – send your work at any time.
Easy to use online e-portfolio.
Guidance – no jargon – clear explanation on what work evidence you need to gather for your portfolio.
Assessor support & assessment plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
What CSCS Card will i achieve?
You will be able to apply for a Gold Supervisors CSCS Card upon completion of the NVQ and passing the CSCS test.
You can apply for a red trainee card when you have evidenced you are enrolled in this qualification.
How am i assessed and how will i submit my work / evidence?
How long will it take me to complete?
The Average completion times takes 32 weeks. However, as the NVQ is based around you providing relevant evidence this process can be as quick as 18 weeks or as long as 64 weeks.
Each qualification varies in size, and to ensure you are successful with our NVQ we monitor your portfolio to ensure your work meets qualification standards.
How much does it cost?
The cost of the qualification is £1500 plus VAT (£1800 including VAT).
Spread the cost of this NVQ with our INTEREST FREE finance (subject to status), from as little as £120 a month!
We are happy to give discount for multiple learners. Check Out Our Payment Plans
What are the Units?
1. Maintaining Systems for Health, Safety, Welfare and Environmental Protection in the Workplace:
2. Assessing and Recommending Work Methods for Carrying Out Site Operations in the Workplace:
3. Planning Activities and Resources to Meet Work Requirements in the Workplace:
4. Coordinating and Organising the Control of Work in the Workplace:
5. Controlling Work Progress Against Agreed Programmes in the Workplace:
6. Allocating and Monitoring the Use of Plant, Equipment or Machinery in the Workplace:
7. Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace:
8. Maintaining Supplies of Materials to Meet Project Requirements in the Workplace:
9. Implementing Communication Systems for Construction Projects in the Workplace:
10. Maintaining the Dimensional Accuracy of Work in the Workplace:
11. Contributing to the Control of Work Quantities and Costs in the Workplace:
12. Co-ordinating Preparation Work for Site or Lifting Operations in the Workplace:
13. Allocating Work and Checking People’s Performance in the Workplace:
14. Controlling Work Against Agreed Standards in the Workplace.
Enquire About The Level 4 NVQ Today
What We Have To Offer
No Formal Exams
Clear Assessment Plans
Complete At Your Pace
What Will I Achieve?
GOLD CSCS CARD – Advance your career prospects to earn more money!
Recognised Level 4 Diploma qualification.
Enrol Today & Start Studying
12-Month Interest-Free CreditPlus VAT
- An initial 20% (£360) deposit is required, followed by the first payment taken approximately 30 days after.
Pay 50% - 50% on completionPlus VAT
- Pay 50% up front by debit / credit card over the phone
Credit/Debit CardPlus VAT
- Pay with our secure payment system with your Debit or Credit Card.
Have Further Questions? Speak To One Of Our Assessors
148a Aberrhondda Road,
Rhondda Cynon Taff